Wednesday, 29 June 2011

Delicious Cupcake

This delicious cupcake was published in HJ75 and is another beautiful pattern by Ann at APA pattern #2048.
I have used varigeted thread by chrissie and a red metellic thread for the strawberry.
Hobbydots was also used for the strawberry.
I used Spellbinders to cut and emboss around the cupcake which I then inked in pink around the edge.
The paper that I have used is by Kaisercraft...Hide & Seek.
Along the bottom of the card I cut a fine piece of pink bazzil cardstock and placed a strip of gorgeous decorative lace tape by Christina Re.

4 comments:

  1. Eine zauberhafte Karte! Toll gestickt.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, it's a beautiful card.
    Very lovely colours.

    Love,
    José

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon your card is gorgeous, looks good enough to eat.
    hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love how you put it together.
    Cheers
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon