Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Birthday card

I made this card for France's birthday she turned 60.  The pattern I have stitched is a931,  the  decoupage is by Marieke's Design. I have cut out the corners using a die by Nellie Snellen  MFD027 on my Cuttlebug.

I made a birthday card for Ann from Ann's Paper Art, it was Ann's 50th birthday and she was very lucky to spend it in England.
The pattern I have stitched is a626 and I have used a Forever Friends decoupage the corners have been punched using a Martha Stewart Punch called Scroll Lace.  I have also added some lovely little gems.




2 comments:

  1. Two wonderful cards Sharon. And....hey there are the beautiful corners again :):)

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah the top one with the dogwood rose is so lovely Sharon love the way you chose the colours to match the card - so beautiful! can see why your great talent has been snaffled for the DT team :D I will get forward to knowing you too Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon