Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Special Secret Squirrel Cards

This card was made as a Special Secret Squirrel card on Ann's Paper Art Forum, the pattern that I have stitched is a363.
The image that I have cut out is a die by Marianne design LR0140, I have placed some lovely little gems around the neck to  represent a neck lace.
I really enjoyed stitching this card and I loved the way it all came together.



The following card is also a Special  Secret Squirrel card the pattern that I have stitched is a099.
 I have used a decoupage by Marieke's design.
I have punched the corners and added some gems, I have used a peel of sticker by Starform.




The following card is also a Special Secret Squirrel card, the pattern that I have stitched is a359.
I have used a Tatty Teddy peel of in the centre of the card. I thought that he looked so cute,  quite at home there.
The corner punch that I have used is by Martha Stewart called Rain Drop.
I have also added some pearls in the centre of the flowers.


The following Special Secret Squirrel card I stitched was pattern a293, the decoupage that I have used is by LeSuh.
I have added some gems in the corners of the stitching.  
 Again the corner punch is by Martha Stewart called  Embroidered Floral.


This Special Secret Squirrel card was stitch with pattern a093, I have added gems in the corner.
The decoupage that I have used is by LeSuh




This Special Secret Squirrel card is stitched using a free pattern from Ann's Paper Art a100.
I have used Martha Stewart around the page punch called Swirling Lace. This is the first time I have used the punch like this and I am very happy with the results.
I have also used Starform peel of  to create a frame around the flower


2 comments:

  1. I really love your card! You did a wonderful job on all those SS cards.

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharon, it's lovely to see all you beautiful cards. Every one of them is wonderful.

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon