Saturday, 3 December 2011

Christmas Card

This card was made for a very special friend on Ann's Paper Art Forum.
The pattern that I have stitched is a610 I have reversed the pattern so it goes all the way around the card.
The decoupage is  Forever Friends.



I made this card for another very special friend on Ann's Paper Art.
The pattern that I have stitched is a468
I used a Nellie Snellen die in the centre then placed a cute sleepy Tatty Teddy, decoupage on top.
I have also added some pearls along the sides.



This card was made for the November competition on Ann's Paper Art Forum.
The pattern that I have stitched is a259
Again I have used a Nellie Snellen die with a very cute Tatty Teddy decoupage on top.



I made this card for a Secret Squirrel on Ann's Paper Art Forum
The pattern that I have stitched is a636.
I have used a Forever Friends decoupage in the centre, this lady loves to bake.
 I have placed some jewels between the stitching.




1 comment:

  1. All these cards are lovely Sharon. Very, very beautiful.

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon