Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Birthday Card

I have made this lovely card for a Hobbyfriend in England it was Sue's birthday so I created a card from the new Hobby Journaal Yearbook 2011, the pattern is by Ann's Paper Art  pattern #2061.
I adore this pattern it is very versatile.
Around the outside of the pattern I have used a Martha Stewart  round the page punch called Scroll Lace
I didn't stitch the flower in the centre of the pattern I chose to do a die cut by Marianne Creatables LR0128
In the centre of the die cut I used a SEI brad


5 comments:

  1. Wow, your card is beautiful. I love the flower in the center, it gives the card something special.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, die Karte ist ja fantastisch schön, alles ist so stimmig und der Rand ist ja traumhaft!!
    Liebe Grüsse Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon - my name is Sharon too :D I go by the name Shaz in Oz and looks like we are going to be on the DT for Cardmaking online - do love this card, beautiful colours and work - TFS and really look forward to getting to know you, Shaz in oz.x PS joined yoru blog and hope you will pop over to mine too and have a peek am off to peek a bit more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sharon,

      What a beautiful card...... Sue must have been over the moon with this little treasure!
      Those punches of Martha Stewart are just fantastic, don't you agree?


      Never stop using those lovely patterns from Ann's PaperArt, they are all increadable!!!

      Love and hugssssssssssssssssssssss,

      Sylvia

      Delete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon