Monday, 5 March 2012

Welcome Card

This card was made for a lovely friend by the name of Annalie who lives in South Africa.
The pattern stitched is a607 from Ann at Ann's Paper Art.
I have used a Martha Stewart around the page punch String Lace
The flower in the centre is a Cheery Lynn die, Cherry Blossoms B129 and I have slightly inked around the edge
I have also used the leaves from Marianne Creatables, Flower Fantasy LRO128.
Hobbydot line sticker  series 1 along the edge to help finish the card.





2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sharon :) I am sure Annalie loved it .

    hugs

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card Sharon. You know how to welcome Annalie and me to the game. :)

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon