Sunday, 22 April 2012

Karin's Creation

This week at Cardmaking Online I have created a card using a lovely pattern by Karin's Creation KC001.
I have used Seed Beads and Rice Beads to complete the stitching
After completing the stitching I have used a  Marianne Creatable die LRO131 to create the centre piece.
In the centre of the flower I have used a pearl brad and along the edges of the petals I have used Glitter Glue which gives it a lovely effect.
All products can be purchased from Cardmaking Online


   This shows a much better picture picture of the flower


3 comments:

  1. WOW, das ist ein Schmuckstück von einer Karte, ich bin total begeistert...grosses Kompliment, einfach perfekt!!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice Sharon!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, gorgeous stitching and beautiful flower....

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon