Monday, 28 May 2012

Hobbydols 65

This week at Cardmaking Online I have created 2 cards from Hobbydols 65, these are amazing little  books with lot's of inspiration.
The cute decoupage is by Femma Design.
The  Happy Birthday die is by Marianne Creatables LR0223.
The lovely corner die is also by Marianne Creatables LR0215, which has had glitter glue added on the embossing.
I have stitched using Chrissie Threads, small beads have also been added to the stitching as indicated by the pattern.
Small gems have been placed in the centre of the stitching design.



The second card that I have created from Hobbydols 65 is another lovely one.
.
.

The peel of stickers by Starform 1034 were placed onto the card first. A transfer sheet was used to pick up 2 sets of pieces left behind from the orginal sticker to complete the corner near the stitching.



The decoupage is by LeSuh 538 which has been placed on a oval that has been created using a sticker by Starform 1146.
I placed the sticker onto card stock then cut out, before placing the decoupage onto the oval which I have coloured using 2 different coloured green chalks, it has given a lovely effect.
 The oval has been placed onto the card using foam squares



Thank-you so very much for looking at my cards

.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, das sind auch wieder traumhaft schöne Karten und dann noch so super toll mit Perlen bestickt...perfekt!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi , again very lovely cards,at your blog I see ..............
    have a nice day , hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there Sharon. I really adore these exquisite cards! and thank you too for encouraging me and commenting on my card yesterday on our blog- it made my day, it is good to be back ~ happy crafting over the long weekend ~ hope to get some done myself! Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon