Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Just For You

This week at Cardmaking Online I have created a card using the La Fleur Stencil EE3431, I have gone around the complete card with the stencil.
The flowers are by Colour Me Crazy, Crochet Doilies which I have mist to add colour as these come in white.
 Pearl Brads have been added to the centre of the flowers.
The swirls are die cut from Marianne Creatable LRO116.
The sentiment is computer generated and then die cut, I have chalked around the edge with pink.
The topper has been placed on Mirri Card, the main card is Violet.
All products can be purchased from Cardmaking Online
Come and have a look at Cardmaking Online Blog and gather some ideas

 

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely Sharon!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kompliment, auch das ist wieder eine wunderschöne und edle Karte geworden!
    Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Sharon.

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon