Monday, 25 June 2012

Friendship Card





Once again another lovely design from Ann's Paper Art the pattern is a646.
I haven't completed all of the stitching as I decided to add a gorgeous decoupage from
 Yvonne Creations HJ7051 therefore I left a opening at the bottom.
I embossed a piece for the centre and cut with my circle cutter.
The flowers are from Cherry Lynn, Darling Daisies A196, I added a pearl in the centre of the flowers.
The new Cherry Lynn, Lace Corner Deco J, B175, fits perfectly around the page.
I sent this card to Karin and I am sure that she loved it. 

3 comments:

  1. ah Sharon really love this card too - one day might have a goo at stitching ones used to embroider and cross stitch but strangely have not done it for years now, thanks for sharing Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, die Karte ist einfach fantastisch schön und wieder bezaubernd gestaltet.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon you made another gorgeous card. Karin is very lucky to be the receiver of it.

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon