Friday, 15 June 2012

Snoesjes Flower Card


This week at Cardmaking Online I have created a delightful card using Anita's shape blank flower card and Snoesjes flower decoupage
I photocopied the blank card, reduced it by 10%.
The card has been covered using gold glitter card stock.
I cut the petals from the photocopy and adhered to the diamond paper and cut them out into tear drop shapes to form the petals
The decoupage is a very cute Snoesjes, I think that they are adorable.
A larger circle has been cut also from the gold glitter card stock.  Which has then had a pink card place on top.
The Snoejes decoupage has then been completed on top, when finished I have attached using foam squares to the centre of the card.
All products are available from Cardmaking Online

4 comments:

  1. Sharon this one stunning card _ I do s o love it and have not really taken to the Snoesjes images till saw this card - and your puss is so handsome is he/she a rag doll?? love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card Sharon. Really very, very pretty.

    Hugs,
    José

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, die Blumenkarte ist einfach bezaubernd schön geworden, sie gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, this card is stunning, I love it. The decoupage is so cute and all the colours go together so well.
    Well Done
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon