Wednesday, 25 July 2012

Birthday Card


I created this gorgeous birthday card for a lovely hobbyfriend by the name of Sylvia, from Ann's Paper Art Forum.
The lovely pattern is from Ann's Paper Art, a474. I am drawn to the circle patterns.
The swirl stitching has been completed in 2 colours, the purple and green have been combined to look like multi threads.
Using Couture Creation, Nesting Dies I have cut a circle from glitter card to fit into the centre.
The dies have a lovely embossed edge on them.
 Vivienne Butterfly by Memory Box was placed in the centre on the glitter card, along the thorax and ends of the end of the antenna's I have used Stickles.
Cherry Lynn Lace Corner Deco J, B175 have been used around the edge of the card.

3 comments:

  1. wow Sharon this card is really truly awesome - I just adore the detail work on it - and as you say the circles are lovely great work thanks for sharing, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Karte ist sehr zart und traumhaft schön....ich bin total begeistert!!! KOMPLIMENT!
    Herzliche Grüsse Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, i love this card ...the stitching design is beautifully complimented with those die cuts!
    I have become a member so i don't miss any of your beautiful cards. You have inspired me to get my needle and threads out now!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon