Monday, 16 July 2012

Butterfly Birthday Card


Last week at Cardmaking Online I created a gorgeous card using All Of A Flutter embossing folder to create the base of my card.  I have used glamour gold  on the inside of the wings and the rest of the small butterfly has been lightly chalked in mauve. Three pink jewels have been added to the butterfly also.
I cut out a oval die  and placed a Happy Birthday peel off sticker in the centre.
 Using a small white card stock I placed a oval glitter sticker on top and using decoupage scissors cut around the outside, I then rubbed on the Joy Plum  transfer and attached to the card with small foam squares.
Around the outside of the card topper I have placed a peel off sticker.
The instructions for this card can be found at Cardmaking Online.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...ein Traum ist auch diese Karte wieder geworden, sehr zart und edel...Kompliment!!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon