Saturday, 7 July 2012

Marianne Design Stencil with Lacé


Last week at Cardmaking Online I created a beautiful card using Marianne Design Star Stencil and a Lacé template.
The Marianne Design Star Stencil has been embossed, I also selected a lovely stitching design from the template, I have repeated the embossing and stitching around the Star stencil
The edges have been slightly distressed using Distress inks, before completing the stitching with a lovely selection of threads.
The Violet Diamond paper is patterned on both sides and is perfect for the Lacé die
I have edged the outside of the Violet Diamond paper with a sticker.
The card has been placed onto one of the new Joy stands.
All products can be purchased at Cardmaking Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon