Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Friendship Card



I bought this gorgeous pattern from Ann's Paper Art and yesterday it arrived in the mail.
I was so excited about stitching it, so I started last night.
The pattern number is a104 and comes with Crafts-Too die and embossing folder.
The stitching is completed with Scansilk 1842 gold
I thought that the Marianne Creatable LRO140 was perfect for the centre. I have added a few jewels.
Papermania Bexley Black paper was used as the background.
Gold shimmer card was used for the main card and also for the centre of the die cut, a lighter colour was used in the cut-outs of the die.

3 comments:

  1. WoOOOOOOWWWWW...das ist eine wunderschöne und sehr dekorative Karte geworden, grosses Kompliment, sie gefällt mir super gut!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon your card with that awesome stencil has turned out so well. You have cut it out exactly.. very nice :)

    regards

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, This is absolutely stunning, very well done to you, someone is going to adore this keepsake, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon