Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Male Card


I made this card for a hobby friends husband.
The card that I have stitched is another gorgeous pattern by Ann's Paper Art a399.
I have used a combination of  Mettler Polysheen 1342, Scansilk Rayon 1857 and Scansilk Rayon 1840 to give the effect of a multi coloured thread.
I love doing this, as I am able to make up my own colour combination.
The lovely bear is Wellington,  which is a embossed sticker. I  think that he looks so cute reading the paper.  I placed Wellington onto a a circle that I have die cut and embossed using a Couture Creations Nesting Dies.

3 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on this card Sharon! I'm sure your friends husband will be really happy with your card.

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Einfach allerliebst und alles ist so wunderschön stimmig!
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon,
    What a lovely card Sharon !!
    Nice evening from Epie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon