Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Mariannes Design Doily Card


My contribution for Cardmaking Online is this lovely card. I have used the Marianne Creatable die LRO130 to die cut the centre doily and also die cut the flower twice, I placed a jewel in the centre of the flower. All the die cuts were cut from the butterfly  sheet.
This sheet contains a selection of butterflies as well as lovely paper. I used one of the butterflies in the centre of the doily
I have attached a daisy ribbon peel-off sticker along the bottom of the card and have used the negative along the top of the card, so nothing is wasted.
All products are available from Cardmaking Online

1 comment:

  1. Die Karte ist traumhaft schön und sehr edel, ich bin begeistert!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon