Sunday, 30 September 2012

Christmas Card


I am really getting into stuck into making my Christmas cards as I know that it will be here before we all know it.
This is another gorgeous pattern from Ann's Paper Art pattern number is a2059 it was also in Hobby Journaal #80.
The threads used are Scansilk 1870.  Mettler Polysheen 3971, 2830, 3040 and 3211.
Wekabo have released a lovely set of decoupage for this Christmas, they are all in a Purple theme.
I have used 1 from sheet number 831.
I used a Couture Creation Circle Nesting die in the centre which I lightly chalked around the edges.
The corners were cut from Cheery Lynn, Lace Corner Deco J-B175, I think that this die fits perfectly around the pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas Card is fabulous Sharon. Well done for getting stuck into them. Your can do mine when you have finished yours if you like -he! he! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon