Monday, 10 September 2012

Christmas Cards


A beautiful new pattern from Ann's Paper Art the pattern number is a644.
Now I am really on my way to making my Christmas cards.
The threads used are Mettler 7902, Scansilk 4756 and 1842.
The pyramid is a lovely Forever Friends , Christmas Wishes
Christmas stickers by Starform 514, have been added to the corners and along the edge.
Green jewels have been added in the centre of the stitching.


 This card is also made from pattern a644 and I have split the pattern in half and decided to do the edges.
I hope that you like the end result.
The threads used are Mettler 1903, 5822 and Scansilk 1822
The Poinsettia is Marianne Creatables LRO122.
Merry Christmas sticker is by Starform 356.
Gold jewels have been added.

7 comments:

  1. Hi there Sharon, I am loving these cards and very very good idea to split it indeed great to think outside the square.. love both of these but the bottom one wins by a whisker :D love and God bless, Shaz in oz.x PS should move along on mine too sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, what lovely festive cards. I can't wait to get stuck into my Christmas cards - I've got some stamps on order which I can't wait to play around with! I hope you are keeping well x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there dear patient friend Sharon, just letting you know your blog will feature on tomorrow's (Wednesday) post, all being well..
    .. and have linked over so hopefully some more folks will say hi and even join your lovely blog - did use one of your cards but not sure if you realise not all yours are watermarked as nearly used an un-marked one by mistake!! God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sharon -your latest cards look absolutely awesome. I love the way you have split that pattern as well. Keep up the good work (phew just as well I can use that evil word here or I might have been in trouble). Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, followed a link from Shaz to your blog, and saw all these lovely, lovely creations. I 'used' to embroider, but gosh, the complex designs on these cards are beyond gorgeous. It must take you hours to get these cards done. If not, certainly looks as though it might. Just absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sharon I have just been reading Shaz from Oz's blog, as part of WOYWW. Your cards are really beautiful. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful embroidery on your cards Sharon. You are very creative with your designs and patterns. I loved to do cross-stitch and some embroidery as a child but moved into art and now papercraft. I can use a sewing machine at times though.
    Thanks for visiting me and becoming a follower.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon