Monday, 17 September 2012

Friendship Card for Sophia


I created this card for a very special young lady by the name of Sophia.
The pattern is by Ann's Paper Art number a430-a, I loved stitching this card.
The Vievienne butterfly is by Memory Box, along the thorax and the end of the antenna's I have used  Stickles.
Using Couture Creations Nesting Dies, I die cut a circle from glitter card, which fitted perfectly into the centre of the stitching.
Cherry Lynn, Lace Corner Deco J - B175 have been placed around the edge of the card.
Jewels have been added to the centre of the flowers.

4 comments:

  1. WOW, das ist auch wieder eine traumhaft schöne Karte....ein echtes Kunstwerk...Kompliment, gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very beautiful and i'm sure it came as a big surprise for Sophia!

    hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sharon your latest cards are awesome and I know that Sophia was over the moon when this card arrived for her.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon
    Thanks for joining my blog! I just love your cards, specially this butterfly one. Such soft, calming colors.
    Will definitely pop in to look at more eye candy!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon