Sunday, 18 November 2012

Ann's Paper Art Free Pattern


Once again I have used a new free pattern from Ann's Paper Art   a103.
This time I have changed the stitching a little and I am so happy with the end result.
I have gone for a blue theme.
The threads used are Mettler Polysheen, 3641, 3963, 3951,3971, 824, 3953.
Spellbinders have a wonderful new die called Fancy Ribbon Threader which I have gentle chalked around the edge in a light blue. I cut a thin piece of blue bazzil and weaved to look like ribbon. A cute little Sarah Kay decoupage has been added to the centre.
I punched out 2 flowers with the Nellie Snellen Floral punch which I also chalked around the edges and the middle and combined amongst the stitching.
Don't forget to go to Ann's Paper Art to get your free pattern and enter the Challenge Blog.
I have entered this card on Ann's Paper Art Forum.

4 comments:

  1. Liebe Sharon, das ist wieder eine traumhaft schöne Karte, ein echtes Kunstwerk ich bin sehr begeistert....KOMPLIMENT!
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card; love what you did with the change in stitching. Kind regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon such a lovely card very very beautiful simple colours and design for intricate embroidery. love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon, this is such a beautiful card, I love the colours you have used.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon