Saturday, 3 November 2012

Christmas Cards


  A new Christmas pattern from Ann's Paper Art for 2012. The pattern number is a730, this is a wonderful pattern, and I really enjoy stitching it.
I have resized the pattern to fit on the Marianne Creatable LRO234.
The threads used are Mettler Polysheen, 824, 1902, 5743.


The pattern number for this card is a665 I really enjoyed stitching this one also.
I have used a couture creation circle die in the centre with a lovely decoupage by Weabko #831.
The threads used are Mettler Polysheen, 2905, 315, 5822, 2910.
Hobbdots gold stickers have been placed around the edge of the card.
Gold jewels have been used in place of beads.


5 comments:

  1. OH WOW, Sharon,

    the cards are fantastic.

    Greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful cards; love the second one the most but that is because I love purple on cards. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die beiden Weihnachtskarten sind wunderschön, grosses Kompliment, sie gefallen mir super gut.
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there Sharon these are really lovely good to see some Christmas cards...
    I love the both of them you really need to click on them to get their true beauty!
    ... and please pop over to my blog because there is some candy to enter in :D would hate you to miss out!!
    love Shaz in Oz.x
    http://calligraphycards-shazinoz.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, these are really beautiful cards. I love them both. Well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon