Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Christmas Cards


Christmas is getting closer and I have been very busy making some cards. This is a new pattern for 2012 from Ann's Paper Art.  The pattern number is a666.
Threads used are Mettler Polysheen  0622,1903, 3971,3953,3641.
Nellie Snellen MFD028 makes a lovely edge along the bottom of the card, I have also added a few small jewels along the bottom of the die.
Once again I have used Elaine's Christmas Owls #2 decoupage,
Red hobbydot line stickers have been added along the edge.


This is also a new pattern for 2012 from Ann's Paper Art.  The pattern number is a667.
Threads used are Mettler Polysheen, 3761, 0622, 3651, 3541.
Here you also see that I have used the gorgeous Elaine's Christmas Owls #2 once again, although this time I have placed the decoupage on a strip which has been edged with the Martha Stewart Stars Edger punch.
Merry Christmas sticker is from Starform.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Sharon! I'm really sure the recipients will be very happy with one on them :)

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon these are gorgeous Christmas cards! I ove the stitching and the stamps. I too am in the process of making more Christmas cards but I'm kinda rushing mine now to get them in the international mail so they're not going to be anywhere near as detailed or beautiful as yours! I hope you have a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon
    These cards are gorgeous as always, the colours are beautiful. As for the owls, they are soooooooo cute, I love them
    Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon

    As always your cards are fabulous and you can be very proud of them. Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, ich bin begeistert von Deinen wunderschönen Karte und die Eulen finde ich so süss!!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sharon,

    I like your new Christmas cards ,the nice patterns and very cute the owls , good job !!

    Have a nice weekend ,
    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards look great. I love how you combine the stitching with a little something special like the punched borders.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon