Thursday, 10 January 2013

Birthday Card


I made this card for a lady by the name of Sue (Buttons) from Ann's Paper Art Forum it was her birthday.
The pattern stitched is a665 and is available from Ann's Paper Art
Threads used are Mettler polysheen 5542, 3040, 3641, 3951.
Lili of the Valley Master piece has been die cut with Nellie Snellen MDF038 and placed in the centre.
I added some fine glitter to the image.
I die cut some flowers using the smallest die by Nellie Snellen  SD004 and placed amongst the stitching, in the centre of the flowers I have used Hobbydots.
Around the corners I have used the Cheery Lynn die Lace Corner Decor  J-B 175.



4 comments:

  1. Hi there Sharon.. this is so very gorgeous just love your stitching and those corners are lovely too, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo lovely!!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo elegant the colours are so warm. Lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sharon,

    by chance I found your blog and I must say that your cards are great! I make cards, too but I've never made one with such stiching motives. I really like it and I can imagine it's not easy.

    Especially this card here is so nice! The little girl is just cute and the colors harmonize fantastically.

    Nice greetings from Germany

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon