Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Card for Petra


At Ann's Paper Art we make exchange cards and this month I made one for Petra (pst).
The pattern stitched is a2045, hj 72. and is available from Ann's Paper Art.  It includes stitching and Hobbdots.
The threads used are Mettler Polysheen, 0622, 3641, 5822, 3971.
Hobbydots series 1, mirror ice.
The corner die is by Nellie Snellen MFD027.
The flower is Cheery Lynn, Sweet William D137 which I have pinched  to make the petals look real.
The stamen is also a Cheery Lynn die from the Build a Flower #1 collection. One  pearl was added to the centre.
The leaves are from the Leane Creatief 45.8510.



3 comments:

  1. This is just the prettiest card Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, this is a truly stunning card, I am sure Petra will always treasure it.
    I love the colours you have used
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this gorgeous card, I have to say it looks even better in real!

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon