Wednesday, 17 April 2013

New Pattern from Ann's Paper Art


This month Ann has released 2 new patterns along with the stitching stencils.
The pattern I have stitched is a106 and is available from the webshop
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 442, 1755,1312.
The gorgeous decoupage is by Marieke 2732.
All dies used are from the Nellie Snellen range, the corners are mfd027 and the little flowers are sd004.
Circle die is mfd057.
I have distressed the flowers and circle, hobbydots have been added to the centre of the flower.

8 comments:

  1. Sharon your card is awesome. I love the colours and the corners. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Sharon love this piece!! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een prachtig kaartje heb je weer gemaakt. Ik vind de kleuren en het plaatje super mooi bij elkaar passen.

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete


  4. Sharon, this card is very beqautiful, I like the colours, what a lovely christmas card for someone special. Well done,

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon your card looks very nice! The colour combination is great.. that birdie looks happy there :)

    hugs

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon your card is beautiful, I love the colours you have used
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sharon .... I have always admired your beautiful array of creations, more so your stitching, it just amazes me!! Hope life has been treating you well....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgepus card, bird decoupagwe looks wonderful

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon