Friday, 17 May 2013

Birthday card


I made this birthday card for a lovely lady by the name of Sue we all know her by Supernan.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 6051, 2650
Again I have used one of the wonderful new dies by Ann, Stitching Stencil AND001. It has 2 elements and I have used both of them.
Decoupage is Marianne Design 0076.
Happy Birthday stamp is from Lili of the Valley which I have stamped onto Nellie Snellen mfd008.
Martha Stewart Embroidered Floral punch was used along the edge of the card.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my! That´s a card after my fancy! Fantastic!!!!!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend, Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon,
    What a lovely cards youve made ,
    nice colors and beautyful stitching
    good work !!!

    Have a nice weekend Epie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een prachtige borduurkaart is dit! Het plaatje is super mooi en de kleuren maken het helemaal af.

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon the card you have made for Supernan Sue is absolutely fantastic. I love it -the colours and the way you have put it together are just perfect. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really do make the most amazing stitched cards, so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon