Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Birthday Card


This card was made for my daughter Nicole, it is her birthday today so I can show you all.
The stitching is a pattern from Stitching book #11 which is by Ann at Ann's Paper Art 
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2732, 3130,2910
The lovely little heart charm is by Marianne design, which is under the Forever Friends little bow.
The cute decoupage by Reddy creative cards-82181 fits perfectly on the spellbinders S4-310.
I have attached a lovely lacy die by Nellie Snellen mdf023 along the back of the bigger die.
Distress ink has been gently sponged around the edge of the die cuts.
I have stitched around the edge of the Me to You patterned papers with my Tim Holtz idea-ology ruler.


Here you can see what the card looks like when it is open.
I really enjoyed making this card, it was lovely to make something different for a change.




3 comments:

  1. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een super lief berenkaartje heb je gemaakt! Heel mooi gecombineerd met die pastelkleuren. Van harte gefeliciteerd met je dochter!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sharon the card you made for Nicole is stunning.She will be thrilled to bits with it. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sharon. It's super cute with the teddy, the bow and these pastel colors.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon