Friday, 10 May 2013

Card for Frances


My exchange card for the month of May was for Frances.
I thought that it was a wonderful opportunity to use the new Stitching Stencils from Ann.
The stencil number is AND004 and comes with many elements, which I have used 3 of them on this card, the stitching and the 2 outer circles.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2822, 2912, 2830, 2650.
Delicate Asters HCPC3494 stamp by Heartfelt creations was stamped onto coloured cardstock and then die cut with the Spellbinders, Delicate Asters HCD726.  The combination makes such a beautiful flower when used together.
The inner circle die is byNellie Snellen mfd057  which I have gentle inked.
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities EL-005 has made a perfect background for the card.
Gems have been added around the stitching.


7 comments:

  1. I love the card you made for me Sharon. It is gorgeous and will be treasured.
    Thank you once again.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. I love the embossed background in combination with the circle. The flower is beautiful and the color gorgeous.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sharon, die Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Die Blume passt wunderbar zu dem embossten Hintergrund.

    Liebe Grüe
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sharon, das ist eine traumhaft schöne Karte und auch die Farben finde ich fantastisch...super!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, your stitched cards are AMAZING! I´m thrilled! Looking forward to your next creations, regards Renata
    PS: Thanks for taking time, visiting my blog and your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een prachtige kaart heb je weer gemaakt! Wat een leuke, vrolijke kleuren paars en die ondergrond met die gestanste bloemen is ook zo mooi...

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon