Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Friendship Card


I have decided to do something very different this time, I have taken Christmas pattern number a284 and made it into a everyday day card which is available from Ann's Paper art, just shows you how versatile Ann's Patterns can be.
I replaced the stars with flowers that have been punched out with the Nellie Snellen Floral punch-FLP027
Once again I have used one of my favourite corner dies Nellie Snellen mfd027
The decoupage is Wekabo-456 which I made into a circle using my Nellie Snellen mfd055
The pattern is simple but beautiful and the beads really make it come alive.

2 comments:

  1. Hoi Sharon,

    Hele mooie kaart weer, een echte natuur kaart met de bloemen en het paard. Het borduurpatroon, kleuren, alles is weer even mooi!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete


  2. Lisanne said: (acc to google)
    "Hi Sharon,

    Beautiful card again, a real nature card with the flowers and the horse. The embroidery pattern, colors, everything is as beautiful again!
    Greetings Lisanne"

    ah Sharon do love this card so very much too and have those corners so must use them more often!! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon