Monday, 24 June 2013

Card for Jolanda



This month on Ann's Paper Art, I was asked to make my exchange card for a lovely lady by the name of Jolanda from Belgium.
The Pattern stitched is a607 which is a beautiful pattern by Ann and is available from the webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 442,1755, 6133.
The little robin sits perfectly in the middle of the stitching, the decoupage is a lovely new sheet by Marieke #2715, I love this little bird.
The corner die is by Nellie Snellen mfd031, while still in the die I gentle coloured the flower and leaves with Tim Holtz distress ink.
I really enjoyed creating this card it was so much fun.
Thank-you for coming by and having a look.

7 comments:

  1. WOW Sharon, die Karte ist ein Traum, alles ist so wunderschön kombiniert und dekoriert.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. so zauberhaft, liebe sharon....zum verlieben schön...
    liebe grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sharon. The bird image is perfect with this pattern and the corners are lovely (I did not see those yet).
    Hugs, petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Sharon!
    I'm sure the recipient will be over the moon with it!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Sharon,

    Je kaartje is weer prachtig!Leuke kleuren heb je gebruikt. Ik ben helemaal weg van je borduurwerk.

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic card Sharon and a wonderful keepsake for Jolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wonderful Sharon so beautifully done, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon