Sunday, 14 July 2013

Birthday Card for Sonni


Sonni had a birthday this week and this is the card that I created for her.
It is a beautiful pattern from Ann's Paper Art a 452.
I have combined this card with Spellbinders Boardabilities 
S5- 182.
I have the complete set now so expect to see me using them often, I love them.
Be sure to add your name to the candy at Ann's Paper Art blog this month  for your chance to win a set of these.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen.2250,2550, 6141.
The beautiful little girl and "Happy Birthday" stamp both come from Lili of the Valley, which I cut out with Spellbinder Nestabilities S4-115.  I think that these might be the first spellbinders I ever bought.
The bow is by docraft, I really must buy myself one of the bow makers and start making my own.
 I have added pink "Joy"gems amongst the stitching.
Thank-you for coming by and having a look.

I would like to enter this card in Lili of the Valley "Pretty in Pink" Monthly challenge for July.




4 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon this is soooo very cute thanks for sharing..
    I left comment on post above but not sure it went through, love Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharon, your card looks stunning! I love the spellbinder dies look great in combination with the pattern and the LOTV stamps are soooo cute.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous card. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    Such a beautiful card! The stitched card is gorgeous, a perfect match for our little Blossom!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Pretty in Pink' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon