Saturday, 20 July 2013

Card for Robyn


This month at Ann's Paper Art I was asked to make my exchange card for Robyn.
The beautiful pattern is a105 and is available from
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1220, 2910, 3130.
Once again I have used the fantastic 
Spellbinder Boardabilities S5-181.
The cute decoupage is by Studiolight "Cats & Dogs 25"
To cut the squares perfectly in the centre I have used the 
Nellie Snellen mfd056.
I embossed one of the squares with Couture Creations
 "Tied Together".
I completed the edge around the pattern using the negative part of the starform stickers #1224.
I really enjoyed creating this card and I hope that you also like it.

Don't forget to add your name at Ann's Paper Art Blog for a chance
 to win a set of Spellbinder Boardabilities S5-182.
(not the ones I have used on this card)

Thank-you for coming by and have a look.



8 comments:

  1. Oh Sharon, this is sooooo sweet....all the various elements you have used are just amazing, and look so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sharon the card is stunning! I love the detailing like the embossed square. It all works together.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sharon your card for Robyn is awesome and I do love that 3D. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card, and i'm also a big fan of the decoupage. Your stitching is lovely and so are the colours you used.

    Robyn must be over the moon with your card

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een prachtige kaart heb je weer gemaakt! Je vorige creaties zijn ook schitterend, kon geen reacties zetten omdat we op vakantie waren en daar helaas geen goed internet was.

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete


  6. Woooooow Sharon, what a beautiful keepsake Robyn now has, I love the way you have made this stunning card, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon