Wednesday, 31 July 2013

It's time for CANDY at Ann's Paper Art Blog Spot


It is CANDY time at Ann's Paper Art blog spot.
This amazing prize consists of.........
1 Spellbinders Borderbilities set S5-182, 2 patterns by Ann's Paper Art a002 & a452 and a wonderful new sheet from Snoessje.
Candy runs till Wednesday the 31st of July 2013 8pm, Swiss time.
Be sure to go and check out Ann's Paper Art Webshop to see all the new goodies.
Remember Ann sends world wide.
This candy will stay at the top of my page till it is completed.


2 comments:

  1. thanks for letting me know Sharon :D have popped over and joined and put it on my sidebar - wodnerful as you say hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ach liebe sharon, das schaut ja soooooooo zauberhaft aus....allerliebst...
    liebe grüsse und ein schönes wochenende...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon