Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Christmas Card


I have decided to start my Christmas cards early this year so I am not so rushed.
Although it is hard to believe that I started this card a week ago!
I thought that this pattern was perfect to go with the cute image.
The pattern is a636 and is available from Ann's Paper Art Webshop
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 821, 3641, 376, 5643.
The cute image is from Lili of the Valley  which I bought already coloured.
I have diecut around the image with Couture Creations Nesting dies and then added some "Waterfall" stickles around the edge.
The little snowman has been lightly dusted with 
"Crystal" Glamour Dust to add a bit of sparkle.
"Happy Christmas" stamp is also from Lili of the Valley which I diecut  with Nellie Snellen MFD055,  then slightly inked around the edge with Distress ink.
In the top corners I have used Starform Christmas stickers.
Spellbinders Boardabilities S5-182 has made the perfect edge along the bottom of the card.
It was fun creating my first Christmas card for 2013.

I would like to enter this card in the LOVT's Ideas to Inspire
 August Challenge "Make it Festive"

Thank-you for coming by and looking.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Your first Christmas card is a very beautiful one!!! Starting early with making your cards for Christmas is very smart: you can do so mucht more with so much time :D! I also started early and I love it!


    Love and hugssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, a beautiful start for the other onces.

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een schitterende kerstkaart. Wat een talent, de kleurencombinatie perfect, mooie geponste randen, mooi plaatje, alles is gewoon mooi aan dit kaartje! Echt super hoe je telkens weer zoiets moois tevoorschijn tovert ;)

    Geniet van je weekend!
    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    What a stunning card! The base card is incredible and the Spellbinders borders give it such a wonderful finishing touch!

    Thanks for joining us as the Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sharon,

    your cards are so beautiful. I love them.

    Hugs
    bastelingrini

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Sharon, I totally love your cards - this one is one of my favorites, absolutely adorable card.

    What border punch did you use? It looks sooo awesome
    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Sharon, die Karte sieht wunderschön aus und den Stempel hast Du auch wunderbar koloriert.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete


  8. Sharon, this is another very beautiful card,I love everything you have done with this one, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon