Sunday, 22 September 2013

Birthday Card for Ann


I created this birthday card for Ann from Ann's Paper Art.
The pattern is one of the new 3d Embroidery sheets.
 Sheet #1,  a815.
The threads are Mettler Polysheen, 453, 2166, 2640, 2166, 2762.
The circle was die cut using AND004.
Cheery Lynn "Sweet Williams" sits perfectly in the centre of the Spellbinder D-Lites S2-021.
A pearl brad was added to the centre of the flower.
I have used Maja Designs "Sofiero" for the background paper.
I had a lot of fun creating this birthday card.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look




6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon
    Your card for Ann is beautiful, I know she will love it. The colours are simply gorgeous
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    You have mad a very beautiful card..... Ann will love it to bits!!!


    Love and hugssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon
    The card you made for Ann is gorgeous and I am sure she loved it. Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon

    Thank you so much for this lovely pattern. You are all right.. I love it :)

    hugss

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Sharon,
    die Karte für Ann sieht fantastisch aus, eine wunderbare Arbeit.
    Ich liebe Deine Karten.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Sharon it was the Brissy one I went to in Queen st mall part... ah love the cards down below and above and this too so much lovely work! thanks for sharing it!! Shaz in Oz.x PS why dont you join the candy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon