Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Christmas Card


Christmas time is fast approaching, I have started to make some cards ready for the Festive Season.
This is a fantastic new pattern by Ann, it is one of the new
 3d Embroidery sheets created by Ann's Paper Art sheet #2, a816.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 824, 2101, 6043.
I also added whipping stitch around the red stitching.
The Poinsettia and leaves have been die cut with
Marianne Design dies,LR0122, LR0142, CR1253.
Gold stickles has been added on the edge of the Poinsettia's.
I added gems in the centre of the die and the corners.

Again I had loads of fun creating this Christmas card and now I am in the mood for making more.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.




6 comments:

  1. WOW, Sharon, die Karte ist wunderschön !!!!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow Sharon, I love your christmas card, the ivy Die is beautiful, I must try to get it, well done,

    Hugsss Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Sharon, das ist eine traumhaft schöne Karte, fantastisch kombiniert...grosses Kompliment!
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card Sharon, it is stunning. I love the way you have put the ivy behind the poinsettia, it's really classy
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon your card is absolutely magnificent. Someone is going to be very lucky to receive this card.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a fabulous card. I love how you replaced the small flower with a small poinsettia to link it with the large one.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon