Saturday, 12 October 2013

Birthday card for Karin




October is a very busy month when it comes to birthdays.
A few days ago it was Karin's birthday and this is the card that I created for her.
The beautiful pattern is a230 and is available from
 Ann's Paper Art webshop.
I decided to be a bit more adventurous this time and make my card a little different.
I stitched the pattern twice using Mettler Polysheen 630, 2250, 2550,6043.
The die is by Marianne design  LR0201 it has been around for quite a while and is well worth having.
The embossing has been inked with Tim Holtz- Distress ink, Tattered Rose, this one goes with so many things and is one of my favourites.
Jewels, stickers, punched butterfly and hobbydots have also been added to the front of the card.
On the inside of the card I have used a gorgeous image from one of the coloured art pads at Lili of the Valley..
 I have used Art pad #9 'Party and cakes", which I die cut with Spellbinders S5-135.
I also added some sparkle to the image
The backing card is from the Maja Design "Sofiiero" collection, I adore this cardstock and must buy some more....lol.....
The birthday wishes stamp is also from Lili of the Valley.
The ribbon is Anita's- everyday ribbon.

I enjoyed creating this birthday card and I hope that you like it to.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.

 I would like to enter this card in this month challenge at
Lili of the Valley.......Anything Goes. 





3 comments:

  1. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een super mooie verjaardagskaart heb je voor Karin gemaakt, daar zal ze vast en zeker heel erg blij mee zijn! Hele mooie borduurranden, origineel om het zo op flappen te doen.

    Fijn weekend!
    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sharon! It ´s such a pleasure to visit your blog again. All of your cards, especially your new birthday cards are such wonderful pieces of artwork! You have just got me totally awed with how lovely everything is and how beautifully it works together! Perfect!
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our 'Anything Goes' challenge Sharon, what a beautiful card!

    Good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon