Saturday, 19 October 2013

Birthday Card for a Special Friend


I always struggle making birthday cards for men, although this time I knew what I wanted to make.
I made this card for a special friend's husband.
The pattern is a224 and is available from Ann's Paper Art
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0150,0454, 0824, 2101.
A combination of 2 Spellbinder's have made a wonderful edge along the bottom of the card, E8-003 and E8-002.
Wellington embossed stickers sit perfectly in the centre of the card.
The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley which I cut out with Nellie Snellen, mfd005.

I also have another card to make for a male this month, I will need to put my thinking cap on.

I enjoyed creating this special birthday card and I hope that you like it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.






10 comments:

  1. wunderschön ist dein kärtlein dir gelungen, liebe sharon....
    herzliche grüsse
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Deine Karte ist wieder traumhaft schön geworden.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, I can´t see that creating a male card is a special challenge for you. Your design is fanastic and I am sure your friend will love it!! You don´t need a thinking cap :)).
    Looking forward to your next male card!
    Regards and "Hugs", Renata

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous Sharon, very well done

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon, this card is beautiful, I really love the way you have put it all together, and I am sure your friends husband will love it. Well done
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon your card is magnificent as usual. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. eine sehr schicke Karte sie ist ein Traum.
    Liebe Grüße Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I like the border and love the wellington bear!
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

  9. Hi Sharon,

    For someone that struggles to make male cards, i have to say this card is fantastic, i really love everything you have done, well done,

    Hugsss Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hoi Sharon,

    Wat een mooie mannenkaart heb je gemaakt! Leuk plaatje en leuke details heb je op je kaart verwerkt.

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/ (birthday challenge!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon