Monday, 7 October 2013

Birthday Card for Ria


Today is Ria's birthday and this is the card that I created for her.
The pattern is one of the 3d Embroidery sheets created by
 Ann's Paper Art sheet #2, a816.
I also used this pattern on a Christmas card that I made last month, it shows how versatile the patterns are, they can be used for many occasions.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0821, 2250, 2550, 2920, 3130.
The main card has been embossed with Crafter's Companion, Die'sire "Regal Frame" they are 6"x 6" and fit perfectly into the 
Big Shot.  
The flowers and leaves have been punched out with  a selection of  Nellie Snellen  punches, I added gold onto the edge of the leaves and Tim Holtz Distress ink, "Tattered Rose" has been inked onto the flowers.
A pearl has been added to the centre of the flower.
The cute little butterfly has been punched onto glitter card along with some hobbydots.
Happy Birthday is by Starform #300.

I really enjoyed creating this special birthday card and I hope that you like it as well.

Thank-you for coming by an having a look.


3 comments:

  1. I love this card Sharon, I am sure Ria will treasure it. The colours are gorgeous
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah just delightful Sharon am sure Ria was very pleased, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sharon the card you made for Ria is absolutely magnificent. Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon