Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Card for Jackie


My October exchange card for this month at Ann's Paper Forum was for Jackie.
The beautiful pattern is a2062, hj82. and is by Ann's Paper Art.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0453, 2062, 2650, 2764.
I die cut the pattern with Nellie Snellen, mfd055.
The large circle die is Spellbinder S4-344.
The corners are Spellbinder D-Lites S2-009
Tim Holtz distress ink "Tattered Rose has been gentle ink on the tear-drop die and also on the corner die.
Gems have been added amongst the stitching.

I enjoyed creating this card for Jackie and I hope that you like it to.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Sharon!!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love it :-)
    Lene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon

    Your card looks great. I bet Jackie loved recieving this awesome card.

    hugss

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi Sharon,

    Your card is amazing, well done,

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Sharon,
    die Karte sieht großartig aus.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon