Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Card for Sandra


My September exchange card was made for Sandra
Since it was the start of Spring here in Australia I decided to make a Spring card, although Sandra lives in Germany and it is now Autumn.
The beautiful pattern is a248 and is available from
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0630, 2560, 6133.
The cute little bird die is by Impression Obsession die 058-N. 
 The tiny little spiral flowers are also a die by 
Impression Obsession 0421. 
Embossing folder is Crafts-Too "Butterflies" which I then die cut
with Spellbinder S4-190 which has been gently inked along the edges. 
Lili of the Valley sentiment fits perfectly onto Spellbinders S4-190.

I enjoyed creating this Spring card and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card; although it's autumn overhere we have beautiful sunny days; so your card fits perfectly. Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sharon, I know Sandra will love it, a touch of spring is great for this time of year. We know what's ahead of us, brrrrrrr!!
    Take care
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. It's nice to be remembered of spring in these grey days of autumn. I love how you used the spellbinder borders, it looks great.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon