Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Card for Sue


My exchange card for the month of November was for Sue (Buttons) the theme this month was Christmas.
This is a new pattern by Ann's Paper Art a628 and is available on the new 3d embroidery sheets , this sheet is #11 and is part of the second series.
The threads are Mettler Polysheen, 2674, 3971, 4230, 4332.
I have used Joy! "Winter Paper bloc" as my background scene, the pad has many awesome papers in it.
Marianne Creatables, LR0283 & LR0284 made the beautiful village scene, which I added lots of crystal snow to the landscape. 
The star is from Memory Box, "Star of Wonder" 98167 which I also added some crystal snow to.
Beads and gems have also been added to the card.

I really enjoyed creating this card it allowed me do something that I have never done before.
I hope that you like it also.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


6 comments:

  1. Oh! WoW!! this is beautiful Sharon, your stitching is amazing and it marries up so well with your image in the middle.. STUNNING!!
    Have a lovely day hunnie..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Sharon, always good to go outside comfort zone :) Shaz in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your card is stunning, I love it. The way you created the scene in the middle with the dies and scrap paper is fabulous, it fits perfectly with the pattern.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOHHHH WOOOOW Sharon, Deine Winterkarte sieht wunderschön aus. Deine Idee mit den Schablonen sind fabelhaft !!!!!!

    Liebe Grüße und Hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon your latest cards are super fantastic. Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very Special fantastic Card
    lovely greetings Sonni

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon