Saturday, 9 November 2013

Vintage Friendship Card


This week I decided to make a card for a friend.
The beautiful pattern is a477 and is available from
The threads are Mettler Polysheen 0832,1755, 3151, 5934.
I made a square using Joy 6002/0134, which I distressed with Tim Holtz, tattered rose.
The beautiful image is Nellie's Vintage called " my pal" which I die cut with the Nellie's multi frames MFD055.
Corner stickers are Jeje 145 and the lines are Starform.

I enjoyed creating this card so very much it was wonderful being able to use the die in a different way.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Dit vind ik de allermooiste kaart van jou die ik tot nu toe gezien heb! Ik vind de vintagestijl gecombineerd met borduren prachtig. Heel mooi gedaan!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sharon

    Thank you for making this beautiful sample for me :)
    That is a great idea with the stencil.

    hugs

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sharon,

    That is a beautiful card, thank you for allowing me to use the sample for my Webshop.

    That is a great idea with the stencil. I am sure your friend will love recieving this card.

    Cheers

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, das ist eine wunderschöne und sehr edel gemachte Karte. Eine super Idee hattest Du mit dieser Stanze von Joy.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Sharon! Oh my gosh, this is such a beautiful card, everything works together so lovely - I can´t find words to express my feelings. Really FANTASTIC! Thanks for sharing!!! Regards and "Hugs", Renata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love the combination with the die.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon