Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Friendship Card


Once again I have used a new pattern by Ann's Paper Art and is available on the new 3d Card Embroidery Sheets a628 #11 in the series.  The flowers are from another 3d Card Embroidery sheet a815 #1.
The threads are by Mettler Polysheen 2550,2250,5934,1362.
Embossing folder is by Couture Creations "Tied Together" 
which I have also added some pearls.
The punched butterflies are happily flying around the flowers.

This has fast become one of my favourite patterns, it is very
 versatile and can be used for many occasions.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon die Karte ist ein Gedicht wunderschön anzusehen in diesen zarten Farben.
    Fantastisch
    Liebe Grüße Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, another stunning card. The same pattern but very different. I love the roses too.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    Wow, what a beauty......... Very well done, my friend!

    Love and hugsssssssssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon