Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Card for Andreas


My December exchange card was made for Andreas, who is Sonni's husband.
This pattern by Ann's Paper Art is fantastic for those cards where you don't want to do much stitching.
The pattern number is a354.
The threads are Mettler Polysheen 0453 and 1123.
I decided to pick a image from one of the Art pads called 
"Vintage Boys" by Lili of the Valley as all men love to hold the remote!!
I love these pads as they are already coloured, 
I don't call it cheating.......lol......
I distressed around the edge with antique linen.
The base card is die cut with Spellbinder Grand Scollop Squares  LF-127.
I also used the inserts of the Nellie Snellen mfd033 to make the brown bits in the scallops.
The "Across the miles"stamp is also from Lili of the Valley
I have also used  ribbon and hobbydots.

I enjoyed creating this very special card and I am so pleased with the way that it all come together.
I hope that you like it also.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


5 comments:

  1. WOW, Sharon, das sieht wunderschön aus und Andreas wird sich sicher sehr gefreut haben !!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The simple pattern really compliments the fabulous LOTV image. Everyone would be happy to receive this card.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Sharon.. love LOTV too and have some their pre-coloured images they are great!!

    Thanks so mcuh for popping over have not been blogging much either..

    Every blessing of the LORD for 2014. Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vandaag voor 1 keer hetzelfde berichtje voor al mijn volgers, om jullie te laten weten dat ik weer helemaal ‘terug’ ben in blogland en vanaf nu jullie weer trouw volg (door ziekte lukte dat afgelopen weken niet) en je nieuwste creatie bewonderd heb. Ook wil ik jullie via deze reactie een heel creatief 2014 wensen!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Sharon, das ist eine traumhaft schöne Karte.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon