Saturday, 7 December 2013

Christmas card


It is hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner.
This month I will be showing you some of the Christmas cards that I have made for 2013.
This pattern is an older one yet a beautiful one, it is from Ann's Paper Art Hobbydol 21, pattern #528.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0824,1902,5933.
The poinsettia was created using the Poinsettia Heartfelt stamps HCPC3415 and the Layered  Poinsettia die
by Spellbinder S5-005.
The background die is Spellbinder, Delicate Doilies S5-205.
I created the leaves with Joy "Billies Flourishes" 6002/0263.
The stickers are  Doodey Star Ornament  #7088.

I really enjoyed creating this card and love the idea of the stamps and dies being used together.
I hope that you also like the card.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sharon, I love the poinsettia stamps in combination with the dies, it looks stunning.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon your Christmas Card is magnificent and whoever receives it will be delighted. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. a Truly beautiful card Sharon, I love it
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sharon, auch das ist wieder eine traumhaft schöne Weihnachtskarte, sie gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon,

    In 1 woord PRACHTIG! Wat een mooie bloem in het midden van zo'n geweldige geborduurde rand, ik vind het klasse!

    Liefs Lisanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon