Friday, 10 January 2014

Birthday Card for Sue


This is my very first card for 2014 and it was made for Sue (Buttons).
The beautiful pattern is a447 and is available from Ann's Paper Art.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0151, 0862,1114,6043.
I reduced the pattern to fit into the Couture creations large oval.
The gorgeous paper is from Lili of the Valley called Fresh Petals.
Corner dies are Nellie Snellen mfd031 which have been coloured
 with Tim Holtz, Distress Ink weather wood and forest moss.
Spellbinders - Curved Boarder Two, S5-201 has made a lovely edge along the bottom of the card.
I sprinkled a small amount of Frantáge, shabby blue around the edge of the oval, this is the first time that I have used it and
 I was very pleased with the results.
 I have since bought Frantáge shabby white and I am looking forward to giving that a go..........lol.......

I am so very pleased with the end result of this birthday card and I hope that you like it as well.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.






10 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for my beautiful Birthday card, I love it.

    Hugsss Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this card Sharon, it is very classy and I know it will be treasured
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. whohoooooo it's gorgeous Sharon! Lovely colourcombo!

    What about your latest comment, i guess when you see my paper cupboard you understand i don't allow myself to buy new papers once i make 2 paperpads empty. Hahaha!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sharon, very pretty and love the colours too.
    hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I love the colors, the way you used the spellbinders and the pattern really completes it.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharon your card for Sue is gorgeous and in colours that she really loves. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon, die Karte ist ein Traum total bezaubernd.
    Hugs Sonni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooohhhh Sharon auch diese Karte ist super schön und ich liebe diese Farbkombination !!!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very beautiful Card

    hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers!! that is one delightful, clever card Sharon.. dont know how you can say you are not artistic!!

    Just look at the subtle colour combo and use of dies and paper so skilfully well done, dear friend,
    Shaz in Oz.x

    PS pinned it to my Pinterest board on those curved dies... have some lovely ideas there.. now one of yours :D
    http://www.pinterest.com/shazinozcards/spellbinder-borderabilities/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon