Friday, 24 January 2014

Card for Peter


It has been so very hot here in sunny Queensland, unfortunately I have been a little slow with making cards.
I am sure that once the weather cools down a little, I will be creating more.
This card was made for Peter and is a beautiful pattern from one of  the Stitching Sheet books they are available from Ann's Paper Art  this pattern is in book 8 and the pattern number is a386.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0151, 0853, 3620.
Peter loves fishing so I thought the image from Lili of the Valley was perfect, it is another one from the fantastic range of  Art pads called "Vintage boys".
 I really love these images they are so cute.
 I used a Couture Creations die to cut into a oval shape which I then added some Distress ink "weathered wood" around the edge.
The swirls were created with Leane Creatief 45.8107 die and once again I used weathered wood ink on the embossing.
Hobbydots have been added amongst the stitching and along the edge.

I would like to enter this card in this months Challenge at LOVT "Anything Goes!"

I enjoyed creating this card and I hope that you like at as well.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.






8 comments:

  1. Good morning Sharon,,
    Another superb card I love this LOTV image
    Hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card. Love the image and your beautiful frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, your card for Peter is brilliant, I also love the LOTV images, good luck in the contest.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sharon die Karte ist wunderschön geworden und ich liebe Deine Ideen wie Du Deine Karten machst. !!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sharon, beautiful pattern and super cute LOTV image.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Sharon. Your base cards are so stunning and they go so perfectly with the images.

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete
  7. o love this Little man

    many hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah so perfect Sharon ... my brother Peter would love it..

    and thanks so much for making my day with your lvoely comment, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon