Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Birthday Card for John


This month was John's birthday and this is the card that I created for him.
 This is another wonderful pattern by Ann a496, I played around with the pattern a little to make it fit with the image and onto the Spellbinder Grand FL-161
I stitched the pattern with Mettler Polysheen threads
 0151, 0862,114, 6043.
I found the perfect image from one of the Lili of the Valley paper pads "Vintage Boys", John loves his garden and has lot's of wonderful things growing.
I used Spellbinder Boardabilities  S5-201 to die cut the image and added some distress ink along the edges.
The "Happy Birthday" stamp is also from Lili of the Valley.

I would like to enter this card in February's challenge
"Name That Tune" at LOTV
( I Never Promised You a Rose Garden by Lynn Anderson)

I enjoyed creating this card and I hope that you like it as well.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.











6 comments:

  1. Wow Sharon! This is beautiful, your cards are so unique.. I love them:)..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sharon, das ist eine traumhaft schöne Karte, ich bin begeistert!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea/Mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sharon, what a lovely card you've made! I like the colours and the embroiderpattern.

    Hugs Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for John and he really loved it thank you Sharon.
    Good luck in the Name that Tune Competition.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon.
    What a wonderful and cute card for a boy/man.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a superb layout and use of the digi and your exquisite embroidery as usual, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon